• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Cool Lady Up Using The Pocket Dial Trick


    Pick Cool Lady Up Using The Pocket Dial Trick

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She was amazing I can't lie.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I've used The pocket dial trick - and she got hooked. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    How To Get A Girl Horny title=



    Tags: who to get a girl  get yo girl  where to pick up women  i can t get a girl  lines to get a girl  get a girl back  beautiful women  place to pick up women  pick up artist mystery  examples of good communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll