• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Beautiful Chick Using K Closing Technique


    How To Approach Beautiful Chick Using K Closing Technique

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. K Closing technique helped me put her into a small trance. I got lots of kino. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    How To Get Women To Like You title=



    Tags: sweet baby routine  chick sit lap  amazing 111 routine  hot using childhood  get slam class  mypickup using game  girl nlp  way number  chicks slam method  power of body language  making love positions  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll