• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Fine Baby Using Freeze Outs


    Approach Fine Baby Using Freeze Outs

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. This is a little succes story of mine... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She looked so fucking hot.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I use 'We should get married!' opener. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. She blushed a bit when I was using freeze outs, but after this communication has become warmer. I got lots of kino. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    Get A Girlfriend title=



    Tags: best pick up women  tips to pick up women  pick up training  pick up openers  get a girl in bed  get a girl to kiss you  how to meet women  beatiful women  online dating directory  marriage separation advice  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll