• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Cute Lady Using Nlp Patterns


    How To Get A Cute Lady Using NLP Patterns

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. I want to share this story... I usually only go for girls that have something special. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I just introduced myself. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. I was able to apply NLP patterns and it worked. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She said 'No! Not here!'. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    How To Get A Teenage Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: tips to pick up women  how to get a girl frend  tips on how to pick up women  get any girl  how to get a girl fast  pick up a girl  get a girl friend  christian speed dating nyc  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll