• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Amazing Chick Using Broken Ankle Routine


    How To Pick Up A Amazing Chick Using Broken Ankle Routine

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I was a little changed her mood using Broken Ankle Routine. Its really helps. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. She laughed and was cool about it all. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    How To Get A Girl Turn On title=



    Tags: get it girl  get a girl to like you  how to get a girl wet  pick up clubs  best pick up women  get a girl to like me  who to get a girl  women to pick up  gets the girl  pick up artist mystery book  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll