• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Hot Women Up Using Frame Control Method


    How To Pick Hot Women Up Using Frame Control Method

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I headed to the this club alone. There were a lot of hot girls. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Her long black hair all messy. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I said: You look great in that dress. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. Frame Control Method work fine when I try it. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Watch Girls Get Dressed title=



    Tags: to get a girl  ten ways to get a girl  pick up line  how to pick up women online  how to meet  get it girl  get a girl to like me  get girl  get any girl  nurse communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll