• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Girls Using Backpacker Routine


    Attract Girls Using Backpacker Routine

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. This is a little succes story of mine... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. She become a little nervous, when I applied Backpacker Routine, but then relaxed. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Photos Of Russian Women title=



    Tags: guide to pick up women  pick up women online  free how to pick up women  how to get a girl off  get that girl  to get a girl  beatiful women  can i get a girl  pua kino  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll