• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Hot Women Using Nlp Patterns


    Meet A Hot Women Using NLP Patterns

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She seems really confident and direct. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. At this time I have successfully used NLP patterns. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. She was acting super sexual with kino. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    How To Get Japanese Girls title=



    Tags: picking up women  get a girl friend  how get a girl  poems to get a girl  women pick up  get any girl  get it girl  pick up advice  hot to get a girl  verbal communication problems  goals of public speaking  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll