• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Amazing Girl Using Table Waiting Game


    Get A Amazing Girl Using Table Waiting Game

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. This place look more like restaurant. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Her long black hair all messy. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. She blushed a bit when I was using Table waiting game, but after this communication has become warmer. I went to the toilet and back to her. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Best Way To Get Girls title=



    Tags: learn to pick up women  how to get a girl frend  can t get a girl  tips to get a girl  get a girl to like you  best place to pick up women  beautiful women quotes  nonverbal communication japan  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll