• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Cool Women Up Using Tripod Method


    Pick Cool Women Up Using Tripod Method

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. This is a little succes story of mine... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I was able to apply Tripod method and it worked. I tapping her on the shoulder. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    Get Any Girl title=



    Tags: pick up  get a girl friend  hot to get a girl  ways to get a girl back  women to pick up  who to get a girl  best pick up women  beatiful women  pick up woman  korean online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll