• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Cool Girl Using The Pocket Dial Trick


    Flirt With Cool Girl Using The Pocket Dial Trick

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This is a little succes story of mine... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were a lot of hot girls. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She was amazing I can't lie.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I was able to apply The pocket dial trick and it worked. Her eyes lit up. I touch her hair for immediate kino. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. She was acting super sexual with kino. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Girls Getting Arrested title=



    Tags: best ways to get a girl  get up girl  pick up advice  tips on how to pick up women  how to meet women  pick up a girl  pick up clubs  pick up lines  describe verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll