• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Beautiful Girl Using Kino Techniques


    My Pickup Beautiful Girl Using Kino Techniques

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were a lot of hot girls. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. After I applied kino techniques, it can be taken with bare hands. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said 'No! Not here!'. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Do Girls Get Wet Dreams title=



    Tags: hot to get a girl  get a girl back  women pick up  pick up  where to pick up women  get a girl for sex  how do u get a girl  how to find a woman  pick up training  leadership skills examples  get girl back  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll