• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Cool Chick Using Amog Routine


    How To Impress A Cool Chick Using AMOG Routine

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. I opened her with some playful facial gestures She blushed a bit when I was using AMOG routine, but after this communication has become warmer. I sit in front of her with a smile. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Relationships title=



    Tags: how to meet  women pick up  learn how to pick up women  free how to pick up women  how to meet women  how to get a girl back  how do you pick up women  free hypnosis  guy gets girl  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll