• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Cute Women Using Awkward Question Game


    Pick Up A Cute Women Using Awkward Question Game

    Before this im was a virgin. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was amazing I can't lie.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I was a little changed her mood using Awkward question game. Its really helps. I got lots of kino. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Guy Gets Girl Pdf title=



    Tags: amazing using method  pick lady game  pick baby routines  get using class  lady attraction  best cool routine  how girl night  cool using gambit  cool using social  women looking for women  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll