• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Cool Girl Using Isolation Technique


    Get A Cool Girl Using Isolation Technique

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. Where do I start... I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. One girl was sipping while looking at me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. Isolation Technique work fine when I try it. I sit in front of her with a smile. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Online Free Dating Services title=



    Tags: how to find a woman  pick up clubs  mystery pick up  pick up lines  pick up women guide  pick up women online  pick up woman  get a girl tonight  get a girl back  older men dating  online dating single  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll