• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Cool Baby Using Birthday Routine


    How To Pick Up A Cool Baby Using Birthday Routine

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. Where do I start... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. She brightened up considerably after I used the Birthday Routine. Really work! I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Can Ugly Guys Get Girls title=



    Tags: poem to get a girl back  get yo girl  how to get a girl off  pick up ladies  get a girl back  tips to get a girl  learn how to pick up women  how to get a girl off  best love positions  free dating tips for men  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll