• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Cool Chick Using Frame Control Method


    How To Approach Cool Chick Using Frame Control Method

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. She brightened up considerably after I used the Frame Control Method. Really work! After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. She laughed and was cool about it all. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... She was acting super sexual with kino. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    Best Pick Up Lines Get Girls title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll