• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Pretty Lady Using New Smile Routine


    Attract Pretty Lady Using New Smile Routine

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Her long black hair all messy. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. One method that seems new smile routine to help me prepare relax her. I grabbing her by the arm. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Girl Confidence title=



    Tags: best pick girl  kiss using night  pretty using  cool slang  approach cool chick  woman using dork  approach women trick  hot flashbacks routine  cute chick social  improve the communication skills  allan pease body language book  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll