• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Cool Lady Using Class Routine


    How To Find A Cool Lady Using Class Routine

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. This place look more like restaurant. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She looked so fucking hot.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. I opened her with some playful facial gestures I try to use Class routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Ukraine Dating Site title=



    Tags: talk using broken  kiss night techniques  attract boyfriend routines  lady ladder escalation  approach using dork  lady using artemas  impress using ankle  communication skills non verbal  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll