• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Girl Using Dhv Stories


    Pick Up Girl Using DHV Stories

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. I've used DHV stories - and she got hooked. I went to the toilet and back to her. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    Guy Get Girls title=



    Tags: get a girl tonight  ways to get a girl  hot to pick up women  how can i get a girl  where to pick up women  using nlp  how to get a girl back  pick up women  online dating in the uk  how to learn hypnosis for free  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll