• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Girls Using Natural Game


    How To Impress A Girls Using Natural Game

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I went to an upscale massage/salon place The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. I was a little changed her mood using natural game. Its really helps. Her eyes lit up. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    Advice For Online Dating title=



    Tags: pick up women online  tips on how to pick up women  mystery pick up  women pick up  best place to pick up women  get a girl to kiss you  how pick up women  interview body language  what are effective communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll