• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Cute Baby Using Birthday Routine


    How To Flirt With Cute Baby Using Birthday Routine

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. This is a little succes story of mine... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. This place look more like restaurant. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I was able to apply Birthday Routine and it worked. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. We have a great night in my bed.


    How To Approach Any Woman title=



    Tags: pick up ladies  beuatiful women  get a girl to love you  women to pick up  pick up woman  pick up arts  ways to get a girl  guide to pick up women  get a girl to like me  free dating online sites  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll