• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Cool Girl Using 111 Routine


    How To Pick Up A Cool Girl Using 111 Routine

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. I want to share this story... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She was not too special.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I try 111 Routine - its really work! We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Guy Get Girl title=



    Tags: pick chick concert  way saying  meet cute duckie  ways women using  lady using boyfriend  lady routine  girl method  how cool  attract using new  using mystery negs  marriage communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll