• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Hot Lady Using Dhv Stories


    Impress A Hot Lady Using DHV Stories

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. I was a little changed her mood using DHV stories. Its really helps. Her eyes lit up. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I playing with her panty line. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Dating African Woman title=



    Tags: can i get a girl  pick up a girl  get a girl in bed  how do you pick up women  tips how to get a girl  free how to pick up women  get a girl friend  online dating free trial  demetri obrian  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll