• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Chick Using The Doctor Routine


    Talk To Chick Using The Doctor Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There were some seats available. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I said: You look great in that dress. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. The Doctor routine work fine when I try it. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    How To Get A Girl To Have Sex With U title=



    Tags: pick up women  women pick up  best pick up women  tips to get a girl  how to get a girl fast  best pick up women  mystery pick up  get a girl to have sex  what is effective leadership skills  relationships websites  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll