• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Hot Women Using Awkward Question Game


    Flirt With Hot Women Using Awkward Question Game

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I was a little changed her mood using Awkward question game. Its really helps. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Girls Want To Get Laid title=



    Tags: how do i get a girl  beuatiful women  get me a girl  learn to pick up women  women pick up  picking up women  how can i get a girl  how do you get a girl  communication skills questions  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll