• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Amazing Girl Using Freeze Outs


    How To Approach Amazing Girl Using Freeze Outs

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I headed to the this club alone. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. I was able to apply freeze outs and it worked. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said 'No! Not here!'. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Best Pickup Line title=



    Tags: quotes to get a girl  pick up lines  how to pick up women  pua pick up  get a girl to kiss you  beatiful women  pick up advice  pick up women online  top ten pick up lines  non verbal communication in nursing  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll