• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Amazing Baby Using Isolation Technique


    How To Kiss A Amazing Baby Using Isolation Technique

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. I want to share this story... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There were a lot of hot girls. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I try Isolation Technique - its really work! After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Best Places To Get A Tattoo For A Girl title=



    Tags: nlp pick up  learn to pick up women  beautiful women quotes  how pick up women  get a girl to like me  how to get a girl wet  how can i get a girl  free dating free  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll