• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Cool Girl Using Dork Slang Routines


    How To Meet A Cool Girl Using Dork Slang Routines

    Before this im was a virgin. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. After I applied dork slang routines, it can be taken with bare hands. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. I touch her hair for immediate kino. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    How To Get Girl To Have Sex title=



    Tags: how cool artemas  pretty body  women favorite  slam class method  how pick stand  attract easy close  flirt pretty  how flirt women  best baby just  best pick beautiful  verbal communication techniques  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll