• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Hot Women Using Number Close Routine


    How To Kiss A Hot Women Using Number Close Routine

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to an upscale massage/salon place I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I use 'We should get married!' opener. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I try Number Close Routine - its really work! I tapping her on the shoulder. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. We have a great night in my bed.


    Girls Get Aways title=



    Tags: pick up artists  pick up women  tips on how to pick up women  pick up artists  pick up women  how to get a girl fast  how to get a girl frend  how to pick up women  technical communication skills  email dating advice  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll