• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Female Using Fluff Talk


    How To Impress A Female Using Fluff Talk

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. Where do I start... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There were some seats available. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. fluff talk really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    How To Get A Gf title=



    Tags: beatiful women  picking up women  pick up women  how do you pick up women  get a girl to like you  guide to pick up women  tips how to get a girl  mystery pick up  online dating au  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll