• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Pretty Chick Using K Closing Technique


    How To Talk To Pretty Chick Using K Closing Technique

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were some seats available. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. I use K Closing technique. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said 'No! Not here!'. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    How To Get Confidence title=



    Tags: lines to get a girl  where to pick up women  poem to get a girl back  pick up women in  tips to get a girl  pick up  picking up women  quotes to get a girl  how do you get your girl back  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll