• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Cute Baby Using Club Game


    How To Attract Cute Baby Using Club Game

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. At this time I have successfully used Club Game. Her eyes lit up. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    Find A Date title=



    Tags: how cool qualification  using broken ankle  pick beautiful girl  beautiful lady slang  approach pretty technique  beautiful girl  get using slam  lady routines  jewish dating advice  love pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll