• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Cool Chick Using Psychic Bouncer Routine


    How To Pick Up Cool Chick Using Psychic Bouncer Routine

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I said: You look great in that dress. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. Psychic Bouncer Routine work fine when I try it. I whispering to her ears. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Tips On Getting A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: how control  baby artemas  using nipples routine  pick table  get amazing boyfriend  pick question  kiss chick close  pretty girl routine  hot lady routine  body language images  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll