• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Cute Baby Using Tree Method


    Kiss A Cute Baby Using Tree Method

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She looked so fucking hot.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I advise Tree Method. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Who To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: how can i get a girl  women pick up  get a girl online  picking up women  how to get a girl horny  pick up method  ten ways to get a girl  pick up arts  lawyer pick up lines  free dating for girls  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll