• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Hot Women Up Using Dhv Stories Routine


    How To Pick Hot Women Up Using DHV Stories Routine

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I went to an upscale massage/salon place I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I've used DHV stories routine - and she got hooked. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Can A Girl Get A Penis title=



    Tags: pick up women guide  how to meet  ten ways to get a girl  pick up society  get a girl friend  get a girl tonight  how to meet women  get a girl  how to get a girl hot  how to get a girl to ask you out  communication skills workplace  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll