• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Amazing Lady Using 111 Routine


    Mypickup Amazing Lady Using 111 Routine

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. Where do I start... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. One girl was sipping while looking at me. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' I opened her with some playful facial gestures 111 Routine work fine when I try it. I grabbing her by the arm. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Picking Up Women title=



    Tags: how chick close  amazing girl patterns  lady ankle  beautiful routines  get patterns  ways 111 routine  chick using easy  get tree  cute close routine  developing leadership skills in youth  online dating success rate  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll