• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Amazing Baby Using The Cube Routine


    How To Find A Amazing Baby Using The Cube Routine

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to an upscale massage/salon place I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. I advise the cube routine. It is great! I use it and it helps me. I put my hands to her thighs. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    How Get A Girlfriend title=



    Tags: pick up artist  best place to pick up women  how do you pick up women  pick up arts  free how to pick up women  get girl  ways to get a girl  get a girl for sex  pick up artist seminars  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll