• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Hot Girl Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine


    How To Pick Up Hot Girl Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I headed to the this club alone. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Her long black hair all messy. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. She brightened up considerably after I used the Cold and warm aproach routine. Really work! I sit in front of her with a smile. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. She was acting super sexual with kino. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    How To Get A Black Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: get that girl  beautiful women  get a girl  how to get a girl hot  place to pick up women  pick up girls  pick up method  pick up women online  beatiful women  how do i get the girl  speed dating ohio  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll