• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Amazing Baby Using Women Kiss Routine


    How To Kiss A Amazing Baby Using Women Kiss Routine

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). I want to share this story... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She looked so fucking hot.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. After I applied Women kiss routine, it can be taken with bare hands. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Get A Girl In Bed title=



    Tags: how pretty  how lady  how kokology games  flirt woman kokology  flirt routines  talk cool technique  best beautiful  chicks psychic routine  impress hot liquor  sri swami sivananda  public speaking topic  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll