• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Hot Girl Using The Doctor Routine


    How To Impress A Hot Girl Using The Doctor Routine

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There were a lot of hot girls. One girl was sipping while looking at me. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I said: You look great in that dress. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. The Doctor routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I whispering to her ears. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    How To Find A Girlfriend title=



    Tags: hot to pick up women  beuatiful women  get any girl  quotes to get a girl  get a girl for sex  beatiful women  pick up women  pick up mystery  quotes to get a girl  nlp courses sydney  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll