• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Cool Lady Using Stand Up Routines


    How To Pick Up Cool Lady Using Stand Up Routines

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. This is a little succes story of mine... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were some seats available. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. One method that seems Stand Up Routines to help me prepare relax her. Eventually she started talking to me again. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Dating Site For Woman title=



    Tags: women techniques  beautiful chick sit  cool using concert  girl night game  how get chick  pick routine  pick cool routine  cute using saying  women push pull  grimble pua  funny corny pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll