• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Girl Up Using 111 Routine


    How To Pick Girl Up Using 111 Routine

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub This place look more like restaurant. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. She blushed a bit when I was using 111 Routine, but after this communication has become warmer. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Find A Girlfriend title=



    Tags: who to get a girl  how to meet  how can i get a girl  beautiful woman  hot to pick up women  get girl  get a girl online  tips how to get a girl  how to get a girl off  jordan harbinger  leadership skills for teenagers  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll