• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Cute Baby Using Birthday Routine


    Pick Up Cute Baby Using Birthday Routine

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. At one point I used Birthday Routine and it helped. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. She was acting super sexual with kino. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Dating Woman title=



    Tags: quotes to get a girl  how to get a girl wet  get any girl  where to pick up women  beautiful women  how to get a girl wet  pua pick up  beautiful women quotes  online date site  how to get the girl of my dreams  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll