• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Cool Lady Using Club Game


    Meet A Cool Lady Using Club Game

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I try to use Club Game. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. Her eyes lit up. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... She was acting super sexual with kino. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. We have a great night in my bed.


    How To Get To Know A Girl title=



    Tags: get a girl to like you  how to get a girl frind  pick up society  how to get a girl back  beautiful women  lines to pick up women  how do i get a girl  the pick up artist mystery book  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll