• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Cool Girl Up Using 111 Routine


    Pick Cool Girl Up Using 111 Routine

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. I try 111 Routine - its really work! I sit in front of her with a smile. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    Cant Get Over A Girl title=



    Tags: pick up women guide  best places to pick up women  where to pick up women  how to find a woman  pick up girls  how to pick up women  where to pick up women  russian pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll