• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Beautiful Lady Up Using Isolation Technique


    Pick Beautiful Lady Up Using Isolation Technique

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was not too special.

    She seems really confident and direct. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I try Isolation Technique - its really work! We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Ways To Get A Girls Number title=



    Tags: pick up women in  pick up society  get a girl to love you  get any girl  get a girl online  pick up artists  how to get a girl frend  best places to pick up women  nlp training melbourne  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll