• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Amazing Baby Using Favorite Liquor Routine


    Impress A Amazing Baby Using Favorite Liquor Routine

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I said: You look great in that dress. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. Favorite liquor routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! Her eyes lit up. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    What Present To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: hot to pick up women  to get a girl  get a girl to kiss you  can i get a girl  free how to pick up women  ib pick up lines  tips how to get a girl  alpha male rules  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll