• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Pretty Lady Using Frame Control Method


    Kiss A Pretty Lady Using Frame Control Method

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I use Frame Control Method. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I went to the toilet and back to her. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: beautiful woman  pick up mystery  pick up artists  mystery pick up  quotes to get a girl  pick up artist  how to get a girl frind  ways to get a girl  alpha male women  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll