• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Beautiful Baby Using Day Game Techniques


    Pick Up Beautiful Baby Using Day Game Techniques

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She was not too special.

    Her long black hair all messy. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I said: You look great in that dress. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. day game techniques work fine when I try it. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Get Real Girls title=



    Tags: mystery pick up  get a girl for sex  how to get a girl frend  best place to pick up women  place to pick up women  get a girl online  i can t get a girl  free dating single  adam taste  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll